Sunday, July 6, 2014

The short life of a green crab by Nick D.

The short life of a green crab

One day, I (my name is Charlie, and I am an invasive green crab), couldn't find a blue crab for breakfast, so I traveled around the marsh hoping to find something. I did. Although what I found looked like a trap there was… HOT DOGS, so I crawled into the trap to find more of my crab friends, and they were saying “DON'T COME IN it's a trap!” But I didn't listen to them so I climbed in and started eating HOT DOGS when I realized it was a trap! I didn't see where I came in! So I tried to sleep for the little bit of life left for me but I didn't know that this was it. When I woke up I was being taken out of the trap. I was free! I tried to run away from the giant animals that were talking in a weird language but they caught me and I said “put me down!” but they didn't hear me. They let me go and lifted up their foot and it started coming down on me. And then…




END

To Be Continued?

No comments:

Post a Comment