Thursday, July 17, 2014

Leaving by Eliza D.

This is my last writing assignment  for the Field Station until next year. This year I leave Nantucket and the Field Station this Thursday; unlike most summers on Nantucket where I stay for much longer. I am leaving because I have a lacrosse tournament in Philadelphia and I have a month long camp in Wyoming. From Philly I leave to go to camp in Wyoming. At camp I do many fun activities like, archery, rivalry, arts and crafts, hiking in the Tetons, and horseback riding. This year is my second year going to Teton Valley Ranch Camp.  I love being at camp in Wyoming and can't wait to go again and see all the friends I made last year. One of my favorite aspects of camp is horseback riding and hiking. I am sad to leave Nantucket but I know I will return next year and visit the Field Station.


No comments:

Post a Comment