Thursday, August 6, 2015

What I am seeing- By Clyde K.

What I am seeing- By Clyde

This is a song even though it looks like a poem-

  It has big huge eyes,
I think it is my demise.
Its ears are wicked,
And smell like burnt toad.
Its teeth are like razors,
 And it’s shooting lasers everywhere.

  Oh, oh…
What am I seeing?
I honestly truly don’t know…
Oh, oh…
What am I seeing?
I hope its identity will show.

  It is really scary,
And disgustingly hairy.
It is smashing around,
And destroying the road.
l’m running into the marsh,
With it tailing me.

  Oh, oh…
What am I seeing?
I’ve never seen it before…
Oh, oh…
What am I seeing?
I think it will break down my door…

  It is glowing green,
With a turquoise sheen.
Its claws are sharp,
And it’s eerily keen.
I believe I will di-i-i-i-ie,

To what I am seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment